MoreBeer recently released the latest version of their Digital Home Brewing Brew Sculptures and if you have not seen them, you should check them out. What I like most about More Beer’s home brewing rigs is simply reliability. There are a lot of advanced home brewing systems out there, but the More Beer digital home brewing system is about as top of the line as they come. When you are dealing with digital controls, temperature regulation and flow control if your system is not reliable it become very easy to destroy a batch of beer. More Beer has been building and innovating home breweries for as long as I can remember and their home brewing setups are used by some of the highest regarded breweries in the world for creating test batches. A few breweries that use them are Russian River, Sierra Nevada and Stone; and that is just a few of them. What More Beer has built with their latest version Brew Sculpture is basically a miniature professional brewery for your garage.
Here are just some of the features of their latest digital home brewing system:
- These home brewing system are built in the USA in the MoreBeer! Metal Shop
- Made from 304 stainless steel making for the ultimate home brewery that will outlast you. No paint or powder coating, just like a professional brewery.
- Every Homebrew Sculpture includes folding handles and built in rear casters that allow you to move your Brew Sculpture with ease.
- Oversized 304 stainless steel home brewing Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, internally etched volume markers, aluminum clad bottoms, and silicone handles. Built to last.
- The More Beer Large option comes with 22 gallon kettles, while the extra large model it comes with 30 gallon kettles.
- The fluid path is easy to use and clean. We’ve included the time tested, top of the line March pumps along with heat resistant food-grade silicone tubing and our own specially designed stainless quick disconnects.
- Burners are fast, efficient, quiet and have great flame control.
- Mashtun includes the More Beer home brewing Ultimate Sparge Arm with innovative design to eliminate hot-side aeration. This is the same sparge arm that I use for my home brewing system and it is fantastic! The center draw outlet with quick disconnect is locked in during mashing but easily disconnects for cleaning. The mash screen has a very low volume of base water under the screen to aid with efficiency and mash consistency. The perforated stainless mash screen is reinforced for use with pump recirculation and includes a silicone gasket to make a perfect seal with the kettle wall. Internally etched volume markers make mash water additions super easy.
- Boil Kettle includes innovative Whirlpool maker for leaving hops and trub behind. Volume markers are etched on the inside so you know exactly how much wort you have at all times. The lid notch is super handy for hanging hop bags, using an immersion chiller, etc., but when not is use an included silicone plug seals the notch. The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4 mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless. The aluminum core eliminates scorching and the cleaning that comes with a scorched kettle.
- Digital home brewing control system
- Easy Mashing – Choose from 3 preset mash schedules or Custom design your own with up to 5 steps. From there the control panel guides your mash through the temperature raises and time rests automatically.
- Always Hot – Controller maintains the Hot-Liquor tank temperature you choose by turning the burner off and on automatically.
- Auto Sparging – Sparge water flow is controlled automatically with an integrated Mash Tun float switch
- Timer Alarms – Built in boil timers remind you when to add hops, finings, or anything else
- Manual Mode – allows you to control pumps manually for anything you want such as cleaning.
Ohhh and did I mention that these digital home brewing systems ship free!