Brewers Edge Homebrewing System #homebrew #homebrewing #brewers #edge
WilliamsBrewing.com Promo Code
Promo Codes for August 2017
Coupon Code Date:
8-2-2017 to While Supplies Last
Brewer’s Edge Home Brewing System For $299
Promo Code: BREWERS EDGE
Product User Rating:
: If you are looking to break in to home brewing and want an economical all grain home brewing setup then this is the home brewing deal for you! Williams Brewing is offering the Brewer’s Edge all in one home beer brewing system for just $299. The BrewersEdge is a simple an compact home brewing system that has high end features such as digital temperature control and electric heating. The Brewer’s Edge eliminates the need for an outdoor burner or even a 220 volt circuit. The Brewer’s Edge home brew setup plugs right in to any standard 110 volt household outlet. The Brewer’s Edge Mash and Boil’s exclusive double wall stainless construction conserves heat to achieve a rolling boil with only 110 volts and its precise thermostat and internal home brewing sparge basket lets you mash and boil in the same vessel. A typical brew day with the Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil home beer brewing system begins with formulating your 5 gallon all grain recipe and then heating your strike water to 162° F, the preset heat temperature. The just mix your crushed grain into the sparge basket already inside the Mash and Boil. The mash will cool to 152° or so, and then you set your thermostat to 150°, cover, and let mash for 1 hour. After one hour, lift the sparge bucket and lock on its included legs, and let the malt sugar drip into your Mash & Boil, which has now became a boiling pot. Turn the thermostat up to 218° F and prepare for your boil. Now remove the grain basket, and when the boil begins, add your hops as per your recipe. Boil for 1 hour, and then cool with a suitable wort chiller, or use the stainless valve with ½” hose barb to run the wort through your external chiller. The Brewers Edge homebrew system also features a delayed start timer, so you can program the Mash and Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting. For example, load it with strike water, and have it set to be hot when you come home from work to save time. Intended for 5 gallon batches, maximum capacity is 7½ gallons.
Home Brewing Coupon Code Found At: HomeBrewingCoupon.com
#homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #williams #brewing #williamsbrewing #promo #coupon #code #brewersedge #brewers #edge #system
Get a new Home Brewing Burner and Stand For Just $79 – Save $20
Adventures in Homebrewing Promotion
Promotional Deal from Homebrewing.org – July 2017
Sale Date: 7-23-2017 to While Supplies Last
Promotion Details: Get a new Home Brewing Burner and Stand For Just $79
Home Brewing Link: SAVE $20 ON A HOMEBREWING BURNER
Product User Rating: 5/5
Availability: In Stock
Sale Description: Adventures in Homebrewing has a deal going right now where you can pick up a new 220K BTU Home Brewing Burner and Stand for only $79. That is the best price around for one of these homebrew burner stands. I am not sure how long this Homebrewing.org promotion is good for, so if you are looking to buy a home brewing burner with a stand, you might want to act now!
Home Brewing Deal found at: Homebrewing Coupon
#beer #brewing #home #brew #homebrewing #homebrew #brewer #brewery #keg #pin #ball #lock #sale #best #price #promotion #free #shipping #adventures #in #deal #burner #stand
Chill out bro. Getting ready to pitch to the conical #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer
May the Fourth Be With Brew
On this special day, May the 4th Be With Brew!
Digital Home Brewing System
MoreBeer recently released the latest version of their Digital Home Brewing Brew Sculptures and if you have not seen them, you should check them out. What I like most about More Beer’s home brewing rigs is simply reliability. There are a lot of advanced home brewing systems out there, but the More Beer digital home brewing system is about as top of the line as they come. When you are dealing with digital controls, temperature regulation and flow control if your system is not reliable it become very easy to destroy a batch of beer. More Beer has been building and innovating home breweries for as long as I can remember and their home brewing setups are used by some of the highest regarded breweries in the world for creating test batches. A few breweries that use them are Russian River, Sierra Nevada and Stone; and that is just a few of them. What More Beer has built with their latest version Brew Sculpture is basically a miniature professional brewery for your garage.
Here are just some of the features of their latest digital home brewing system:
- These home brewing system are built in the USA in the MoreBeer! Metal Shop
- Made from 304 stainless steel making for the ultimate home brewery that will outlast you. No paint or powder coating, just like a professional brewery.
- Every Homebrew Sculpture includes folding handles and built in rear casters that allow you to move your Brew Sculpture with ease.
- Oversized 304 stainless steel home brewing Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, internally etched volume markers, aluminum clad bottoms, and silicone handles. Built to last.
- The More Beer Large option comes with 22 gallon kettles, while the extra large model it comes with 30 gallon kettles.
- The fluid path is easy to use and clean. We’ve included the time tested, top of the line March pumps along with heat resistant food-grade silicone tubing and our own specially designed stainless quick disconnects.
- Burners are fast, efficient, quiet and have great flame control.
- Mashtun includes the More Beer home brewing Ultimate Sparge Arm with innovative design to eliminate hot-side aeration. This is the same sparge arm that I use for my home brewing system and it is fantastic! The center draw outlet with quick disconnect is locked in during mashing but easily disconnects for cleaning. The mash screen has a very low volume of base water under the screen to aid with efficiency and mash consistency. The perforated stainless mash screen is reinforced for use with pump recirculation and includes a silicone gasket to make a perfect seal with the kettle wall. Internally etched volume markers make mash water additions super easy.
- Boil Kettle includes innovative Whirlpool maker for leaving hops and trub behind. Volume markers are etched on the inside so you know exactly how much wort you have at all times. The lid notch is super handy for hanging hop bags, using an immersion chiller, etc., but when not is use an included silicone plug seals the notch. The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4 mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless. The aluminum core eliminates scorching and the cleaning that comes with a scorched kettle.
- Digital home brewing control system
- Easy Mashing – Choose from 3 preset mash schedules or Custom design your own with up to 5 steps. From there the control panel guides your mash through the temperature raises and time rests automatically.
- Always Hot – Controller maintains the Hot-Liquor tank temperature you choose by turning the burner off and on automatically.
- Auto Sparging – Sparge water flow is controlled automatically with an integrated Mash Tun float switch
- Timer Alarms – Built in boil timers remind you when to add hops, finings, or anything else
- Manual Mode – allows you to control pumps manually for anything you want such as cleaning.
Ohhh and did I mention that these digital home brewing systems ship free!
Save 15% On John Palmer Beer Kits! #homebrew #johnpalmer #beer #kits
Limited time and quantity MoreBeer.com Promo Code
More Beer Promo Codes for the Month of April, 2017
Coupon Code Date:
4-20-2017 to 4-21-2017
Save 15% On John Palmer Beer Kits!
Promo Code: PALMER15
Product User Rating:
: Celebrate 420 with More Beer and Save 15% On John Palmer home brewing kits! These delicious homebrew beer kits were designed by John Palmer, author of the best selling book How to Brew. John also co wrote Brewing Classic Styles with brewer Jamil Zainasheff, and these world class home brewing recipes come directly from that great book. These kits are all inclusive and come with all the ingredients you need to brew a great batch of beer. Here are the beer ingredient kits available for this More Beer Coupon Code:
- Weed, Feed, and Mow – Cream Ale
- JZ Früh – Kolsch
- Kent’s Hollow Leg – American Wheat
- All-American Pale Ale – American Pale Ale
- Black Widow – Robust Porter
- Biere De L’inde – English IPA
- Hoppiness is an IPA – American IPA
- Munich Madness – Oktoberfest
- Programmers Elbow – Extra Special Bitter (ESB)
- Strict Observance – Belgian Tripel
Home Brewing Coupon Code Found At: HomeBrewingCoupon.com
#coupon #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #more #beer #morebeer.com #promo #coupon #code #Hohn #palmer #jamil #beer #kits #recipe #extract #all #grain #420
Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter for Homebrewing #homebrew #homebrewing
Last night I transferred my latest beer from the conical fermenter to my 5 gallon homebrew keg. This batch was a modification of MoreBeer’s M-80 IPA which I put a Vermont Style IPA spin on using the London III yeast and dry hopping with some Citra whole hops. I tasted some as it came out of the fermenter and even warm, flat and unconditioned it tasted fantastic! I can not wait for it to finish up in the keg for a few days!
With this batch of Hazy IPA, I am trying something new and adding freshly squeezed orange juice into the fermenter along with two ounces of Citra whole hops to finish off my IPA fermentation. My plan is to let it ferment for another 4-5 days before transferring it to the keg. I am also raising my fermentation temperature to 70 F.
I have experimented with adding fruit like nectarines in the past but was disappointed with how little of the fruit flavor makes it to the finished beer with some stone fruits. I am hoping that things will be different with citrus fruit. I added the juice from 4 ripe medium sized oranges to the fermenter. I am hoping the flavors of the oranges will compliment my hop selection and the esters from the yeast!
#homebrew #homebrewing #beer #orange #fermentation #IPA #juicy #hazy #home #brew #brewer #ssbrewtech
Cleaning home brewing equipment is now my favorite aspect of home brewing, but I know that it is a critical part of creating good beer and keeping my home brewing rig functioning properly. My home brewery has grown to the point where it has gotten complicated to clean. Home brewing equipment such as ball locks, hoses and pumps create pockets of space where bacteria can thrive. After a home brewing session, you have basically created the ideal environment for a bacterial incubator to form. It is a damp, dark environment that has a thin sugary syrup coating everything from the wort passing over it. If you do not clean properly, you are setting yourself up for possible beer contamination and off flavors.
I do not worry about my Hot Liquor Tank and the pump that drives it since it is only passing hot or cold water. I just make sure that the pump, valves and hoses are kept free from moisture. As far as my RIMS, Mash Tun, Boil Kettle, Valves, Hoses and Pump that feeds those system goes, I have a different process. The primary aspect of that process is recirculating a warm / hot (120 F) bath of PBW over everything for 15 minutes. You can actually see the water change in color after it has recirculated for a few minutes. I then allow the equipment to soak over night, then heat the solution again and flush it with clean water. I then break down my RIMS system and scrub out any lose debris, scrub my valves and reassemble. Like I said, it is not fun, but cleaning is an important part of brewing.
If you are looking for a great home brewing cleaner, you should give PBW a shot. You can find it here:
Now a cleaning cycle on the home brewing rig with some PBW #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer
Filling the HLT #homebrew #homebrewing #system #beer #brewing #setup #home