#coupon #code #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #more #beer #morebeer.com #promo #promocode #morebeer #PBW #Robobrew #Robe #Brew #brewery
Here are some photos from my most recent home beer brewing session. I am working on a new homebrew recipe, a Irish Cream Imperial Stout. I have no idea how it will turn out, but if it is better than average I will be sure to post the recipe in case anyone is interested in brewing it!
Filling the mash tun (20 gallon Blichmann brew kettle)
Post boil, I am whirlpooling my wort to collect all of the trub in my trub trapper while also chilling the wort down to 65 degrees in preparation of fermentation.
All done with the brew session and now I am cleaning the brew rig with the PBW and hot water. I toss the wort chiller right in and recirculate the PBW and Water through that, my sparge arm and my hoses that come in contact with the wort. I let it sit over night and then scrub and rise everything with clean water.
Home Brewing Coupon Code Found At: HomeBrewingCupon.com
#coupon #code #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #more #beer #morebeer.com #promo #promocode #morebeer #Home #Brewing #Carboy #brewery #sculpture #system #setup
New Home Brewing Gear: New Blichmann Electric Home Brewing System
Product User Rating: 5/5
Availability: In Stock
New Homebrew Gear Description: Blichmann has done it again! They keep pushing the boundaries of homebrewing and have released their most advanced home brewing system yet, that gets a home brewer one step closer to brewing beer like a commercial brewery. Introducing the New Blichmann Electric Home Brewing System! This new homebrew system from Blichmann is a top notch all electric 3 vessel, single tier beer brewing system! Blichmann Engineering has released this new single tier brew system complete with all of Blichmann’s innovative home brewing products built right in. It is also customizable! You can select from 4 different homebrew batch size configurations, including 5 gallon, 10 gallon, 15 gallon, 20 gallon and 1 BBL batches.
I bet right about now you are wondering how expensive this beast of a home brewery is to ship! Perhaps $500 or $1000? No, it ships FREE anywhere in the contiguous United States!
If you are unfamiliar with the Blichmann Tower of Power, it is a high end, dependable temperature controller that gives you precise control over the temperature of your mash and your boil. Here are some of the features of this turnkey electric home brewing system from Blichmann!
- 3 – Boilermaker Electric Kettles
- Made in the US with US made heavy gauge 304 stainless steel
- Includes Linear Flow Valves to allow for precise control and easy cleaning
- Rivet free handles, rugged cool touch grips, oriented for easy carrying
- Glass sight gauges
- Rotating racking arm diptubes
- Blichmann provides a limited lifetime warranty on the kettles
- 5 gallon size includes 10 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles
- 10 gallon size includes 2 – 15 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles and a 20 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle
- 15 gallon size includes 2 – 20 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles and a 30 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettle
- 20 gallon size includes 30 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles
- 1 BBL size includes 55 Gallon Blichmann Boilermaker Kettles
- 2 – 240 v BoilCoils
- Each BoilCoil is built to for the Boilermaker kettles so you can count on consistent heating performance, boil quality, and boil-off rates.
- The BoilCoils have less than ultra low watt density meaning there is no chance of scorching when used properly
- Made from stainless steel for easy cleaning
- The 240 v Coil includes a 12 ft cable with a molded twist lock L6-30P plug
- 2 – Blichmann Riptide Homebrewing Pumps
- Tri clamp fittings for easy cleaning and connecting/disconnecting
- Linear Flow Valves
- 2 – Tower of Power Digital Temperature Controllers
- PID Temperature Control
- On/Off/Auto mode selector
- Class A precision RTD temperature sensor
- Digital power control to meter the intensity of the heating element from 0-100%
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Brewing Table
- Built From 14 gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Drip ledge to keep your floor clean
- Built-in junction boxes
- Heavy duty caster make it easy to move around
- Lower shelf storage
#coupon #code #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #more #beer #morebeer.com #Blichmann #Electric #brewery #system
Loading up the grain mill for my latest batch of homebrew. This is my experimental Oktoberfest All Grain recipe. For this batch, I only used Mandarina Bavaria hops! I should know shortly how it came out and will be posting the recipe if it works well! I brewed it on a home built brewing rig and use 20 gallon Blichmann Boilermaker kettles, gas fired burners and an electric home built RIMS system.
It was just about brew time and one of my buddies showed up with a wonderful gift for me! He crafted me a keg stool, keg seat or keg throne; however you want to label it! To me it is an awesome addition to my home brewery and I am very grateful for him having made it for me! He used a 5 gallon beer keg and an old tractor seat to make this one and says he may also be making a different version of his keg chair! If he does I will be sure to post some photos of that as well.
#homebrew #home #brewing #beer #homebrewing #brewer #homebrewer #keg #chair #stool #seat #throne
MoreBeer recently released the latest version of their Digital Home Brewing Brew Sculptures and if you have not seen them, you should check them out. What I like most about More Beer’s home brewing rigs is simply reliability. There are a lot of advanced home brewing systems out there, but the More Beer digital home brewing system is about as top of the line as they come. When you are dealing with digital controls, temperature regulation and flow control if your system is not reliable it become very easy to destroy a batch of beer. More Beer has been building and innovating home breweries for as long as I can remember and their home brewing setups are used by some of the highest regarded breweries in the world for creating test batches. A few breweries that use them are Russian River, Sierra Nevada and Stone; and that is just a few of them. What More Beer has built with their latest version Brew Sculpture is basically a miniature professional brewery for your garage.
Here are just some of the features of their latest digital home brewing system:
- These home brewing system are built in the USA in the MoreBeer! Metal Shop
- Made from 304 stainless steel making for the ultimate home brewery that will outlast you. No paint or powder coating, just like a professional brewery.
- Every Homebrew Sculpture includes folding handles and built in rear casters that allow you to move your Brew Sculpture with ease.
- Oversized 304 stainless steel home brewing Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, internally etched volume markers, aluminum clad bottoms, and silicone handles. Built to last.
- The More Beer Large option comes with 22 gallon kettles, while the extra large model it comes with 30 gallon kettles.
- The fluid path is easy to use and clean. We’ve included the time tested, top of the line March pumps along with heat resistant food-grade silicone tubing and our own specially designed stainless quick disconnects.
- Burners are fast, efficient, quiet and have great flame control.
- Mashtun includes the More Beer home brewing Ultimate Sparge Arm with innovative design to eliminate hot-side aeration. This is the same sparge arm that I use for my home brewing system and it is fantastic! The center draw outlet with quick disconnect is locked in during mashing but easily disconnects for cleaning. The mash screen has a very low volume of base water under the screen to aid with efficiency and mash consistency. The perforated stainless mash screen is reinforced for use with pump recirculation and includes a silicone gasket to make a perfect seal with the kettle wall. Internally etched volume markers make mash water additions super easy.
- Boil Kettle includes innovative Whirlpool maker for leaving hops and trub behind. Volume markers are etched on the inside so you know exactly how much wort you have at all times. The lid notch is super handy for hanging hop bags, using an immersion chiller, etc., but when not is use an included silicone plug seals the notch. The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4 mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless. The aluminum core eliminates scorching and the cleaning that comes with a scorched kettle.
- Digital home brewing control system
- Easy Mashing – Choose from 3 preset mash schedules or Custom design your own with up to 5 steps. From there the control panel guides your mash through the temperature raises and time rests automatically.
- Always Hot – Controller maintains the Hot-Liquor tank temperature you choose by turning the burner off and on automatically.
- Auto Sparging – Sparge water flow is controlled automatically with an integrated Mash Tun float switch
- Timer Alarms – Built in boil timers remind you when to add hops, finings, or anything else
- Manual Mode – allows you to control pumps manually for anything you want such as cleaning.
Ohhh and did I mention that these digital home brewing systems ship free!