The Keg King Robobrew Home Beer Brewing System
Limited time and quantity WilliamsBrewing.com Promo Code
Promo Codes for the Month of June, 2017
Coupon Code Date:
Get a Robobrew Home Brewery for $499
Promo Code: ROBOBREW
Product User Rating:
: Compact home beer brewing systems have been all of the rage over the last couple years as manufactures have been coming up with clever ways of simplifying all grain home brewing and shrinking the footprint of home breweries. Keg King has now entered the market place with their ROBOBREW digital home brewing system. While the name may be less than desirable, they certainly got the functionality right for their home beer brewing system. For the price, it is difficult to find a better home brewing setup.
The Keg King Robobrew home brewing setup includes a pump for recirculation with an on off switch, as well as a false bottom and grain pipe to both protect the pump from clogging, and hold the crushed grain above the bottom for good wort circulation. That is a big feature upgrade when compared to lower cost homebrewing systems. The Robobrew holds 9 gallons which makes it the perfect size for 5 gallon batches of your favorite home brewed beer. The grain basket even holds up to 18 pounds of crushed malt and grains! I real plus is the Robobrew runs on a 110 volt plug, so you do not need a 220 v to power it unlike some electric home brewing systems; you also do not need to worry about running out of propane during your brew day since it is a fully electric home brewing system. The Keg King ROBOBREW is like a simplified Grain Father home brewing setup. The Robobrew has a basic electronic thermostat that lets you set temperature and relax while the Robobrew electric home brewing system handles your mash conversion for you. Heck, you can even program the Robobrew home brewing in advance! The Robo Brew includes just about everything that you need to start brewing right out the box and it is built from almost entirely stainless steel! In fact the Robobrew even includes a stainless steel immersion wort chiller with standard 1/2″ hose barb outlets! The Robo Brew home brewing system also includes a Digital Backlit Temperature Control, Malt Pipe, Dual Element Heating, a stainless steel 1/2″ ball valve and Magnetic Pump! With all of this, the ROBO BREW is one of the best home brewing deals out there for just $499. For more details on the Robobrew or to purchase one, please click the link.
Robobrew Home Brewery #robobrew #robobrew #homebrewing #home #brewing #brewery
Home Brewing Coupon Code Found At: WestCoastBrewer.com
#homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #williams #brewing #williamsbrewing #promo #coupon #code #robobrew #robo #brew
Digital Home Brewing System
MoreBeer recently released the latest version of their Digital Home Brewing Brew Sculptures and if you have not seen them, you should check them out. What I like most about More Beer’s home brewing rigs is simply reliability. There are a lot of advanced home brewing systems out there, but the More Beer digital home brewing system is about as top of the line as they come. When you are dealing with digital controls, temperature regulation and flow control if your system is not reliable it become very easy to destroy a batch of beer. More Beer has been building and innovating home breweries for as long as I can remember and their home brewing setups are used by some of the highest regarded breweries in the world for creating test batches. A few breweries that use them are Russian River, Sierra Nevada and Stone; and that is just a few of them. What More Beer has built with their latest version Brew Sculpture is basically a miniature professional brewery for your garage.
Here are just some of the features of their latest digital home brewing system:
- These home brewing system are built in the USA in the MoreBeer! Metal Shop
- Made from 304 stainless steel making for the ultimate home brewery that will outlast you. No paint or powder coating, just like a professional brewery.
- Every Homebrew Sculpture includes folding handles and built in rear casters that allow you to move your Brew Sculpture with ease.
- Oversized 304 stainless steel home brewing Kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, internally etched volume markers, aluminum clad bottoms, and silicone handles. Built to last.
- The More Beer Large option comes with 22 gallon kettles, while the extra large model it comes with 30 gallon kettles.
- The fluid path is easy to use and clean. We’ve included the time tested, top of the line March pumps along with heat resistant food-grade silicone tubing and our own specially designed stainless quick disconnects.
- Burners are fast, efficient, quiet and have great flame control.
- Mashtun includes the More Beer home brewing Ultimate Sparge Arm with innovative design to eliminate hot-side aeration. This is the same sparge arm that I use for my home brewing system and it is fantastic! The center draw outlet with quick disconnect is locked in during mashing but easily disconnects for cleaning. The mash screen has a very low volume of base water under the screen to aid with efficiency and mash consistency. The perforated stainless mash screen is reinforced for use with pump recirculation and includes a silicone gasket to make a perfect seal with the kettle wall. Internally etched volume markers make mash water additions super easy.
- Boil Kettle includes innovative Whirlpool maker for leaving hops and trub behind. Volume markers are etched on the inside so you know exactly how much wort you have at all times. The lid notch is super handy for hanging hop bags, using an immersion chiller, etc., but when not is use an included silicone plug seals the notch. The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4 mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless. The aluminum core eliminates scorching and the cleaning that comes with a scorched kettle.
- Digital home brewing control system
- Easy Mashing – Choose from 3 preset mash schedules or Custom design your own with up to 5 steps. From there the control panel guides your mash through the temperature raises and time rests automatically.
- Always Hot – Controller maintains the Hot-Liquor tank temperature you choose by turning the burner off and on automatically.
- Auto Sparging – Sparge water flow is controlled automatically with an integrated Mash Tun float switch
- Timer Alarms – Built in boil timers remind you when to add hops, finings, or anything else
- Manual Mode – allows you to control pumps manually for anything you want such as cleaning.
Ohhh and did I mention that these digital home brewing systems ship free!
Adding the grains and hot water to the mash tun #homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer
Filling the HLT #homebrew #homebrewing #system #beer #brewing #setup #home
Doing the final cleaning of the home brewing system. After cleaning out all of the kettles and the chiller, I fill a bucket and throw in a scoop of PBW. I enable the RIMS system and have it circulate the water and PBW in the bucket. I bring the water temp up to about 1ooF happens pretty quickly since it is only about 3 gallons of water. I let it circulate for about 5 minutes once I have hit my desired temperature and let the PBW do its magic. After that I break down the homebrewing RIMS system scrub everything, reassemble and flush with clean water.
Transferring the Hazy IPA to the fermenter #homebrew #homebrewing #vermont #hazy #IPA
Getting ready for the next batch of Homebrew. Cleaned up the Brewing rig and made a small modification to the controller changing out one of the buttons and heading in to the back to ensure that the electronics do not get too hot.
Next step is brewing up a batch. I’m going to try my first attempt at a Vermont Style cloudy IPA. I will be sure to post the recipe if it works out.
Brewers Edge Homebrewing System #homebrew #homebrewing #brewers #edge #brewersedge
Limited time and quantity WilliamsBrewing.com Promo Code
Promo Codes for the Month of February, 2017
Coupon Code Date:
2-17-2017 to While Supplies Last
Brewer’s Edge All Grain Homebrewing System Just $299
Promo Code: BREWERS EDGE
Product User Rating:
: Right now at Williams Brewing, you can pick up a Brewer’s Edge all in one homebrewing system for just $299. Do you want to get into all grain home brewing mashing but want to keep things compact and simple? Well, the Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil does just that. With the Brewer’s Edge, there is no need for an outdoor burner, complicated brewing system, or even a 220 volt special circuit. The Brewer’s Edge homebrew system plugs right in to any standard 110 volt GFI household outlet. The Brewer’s Edge Mash and Boil’s exclusive double wall stainless construction conserves heat to achieve a rolling boil with only 110 volts and 1600 watts, and its precise thermostat and internal sparging basket lets you mash and boil in the same vessel. A typical brew day with the Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil homebrewing system begins with formulating your 5 gallon all grain recipe and then heating your strike water to 162° F, the preset heat temperature. The just mix your crushed grain into the sparging basket already inside the Mash and Boil. The mash will cool to 152° or so, and then you set your thermostat to 150°, cover, and let mash for 1 hour.
After one hour, lift the sparging bucket and lock on its included legs, and let the malt sugar drip into your Mash & Boil, which has now became a boiling pot. Turn the thermostat up to 218° F and prepare for your boil. Now remove the grain basket, and when the boil begins, add your hops as per your recipe. Boil for 1 hour, and then cool with a suitable wort chiller, or use the stainless valve with ½” hose barb to run the wort through your external chiller. The Brewer’s Edge Mash & Boil features an adjustable thermostat (switchable from Fahrenheit to Centigrade) with an adjustable run time preset at 3½ hours for safety. It also features a delayed start timer, so you can program the Mash and Boil to turn on up to 24 hours after setting. For example, load it with strike water, and have it set to be hot when you come home from work to save time. Intended for 5 gallon batches, maximum capacity is 7½ gallons. 28” tall closed, 40” tall with basket, 14” wide. A 5′ power cord is included.
Home Brewing Coupon Code Found At: HomeBrewingCoupon.com
#homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #beer #brewing #home #brewing #brewer #deal #williams #brewing #williamsbrewing #promo #coupon #code #brewersedge #brewers #edge #system #setup
Testing out the new hop filter today. Using it to clean up the Mash transfer as well. #homebrew #homebrewing #stainless #steel #hop #filter #beer #brewing #home #brewer
Recirculating the Mash tun and bringing it up to the right temperature for appropriate starch conversion. This is a Dark Mexican Lager and I set the RIMS system to mash the grains at 152 F. This is a 5 gallon batch. The sweet wort is drained from the bottom of the mash tun as it passes through a stainless steel false bottom. The wort is then pumped into an electric stainless steel heating tube with a sight glass. At the end of the heating tube I have a thermowell and a probe that leads back to a Ranco digital temperature controller. The temperature controller reads the passing worts temperature and activates the stainless steel heating bar inside the heating tube when the wort falls below the desired mash temperature. After the wort passes the thermowell it is pumped back into the kettle via a stainless steel sparge arm.
#homebrew #homebrewing #homebrewer #homebrewery #brewrig #brewsculpture #beer