MoreBeer.com Stainless Steel Digital Home Brew System and Brew Rig
Product User Rating: 5/5
Availability: In Stock
MoreBeer just released a follow up to their popular line of Homebrewing Brew Sculptures and Brew Rigs and they are bringing homebrewing to a whole new level with a digital touch screen interface.
They are calling this new digital, stainless steel homebrewing system the Low Rider! The Low Rider is their new top of the line Single Tier Brew Sculpture. Since this brew system is low to the ground with all of the brew kettles at the same height, it allows you to access each kettle without the need for a step stool. That is one of the reasons why these stainless steel homebrewing systems are popular pilot systems for breweries like Russian River and Sierra Nevada.
So what makes this new homebrewing rig better than the other brew rigs out there? Quite simply, they are loaded with features and are super reliable! Also, these home brew systems are built in the USA by MoreBeer and include free shipping. Free shipping is a big deal when it comes to a homebrewing setup like this because it can cost several hundred dollars in freight charges to ship a setup like this! Following is a list of features included with this new MoreBeer.com homebrewing rig:
- 304 Stainless Steel TIG welded stand
- 304 stainless brew kettles with welded fittings, notched lids, etched volume markers and silicone handles are included with the brew rig.
- Comes standard with high temp march pumps, heat resistant food grade silicone tubing and specially designed stainless steel quick disconnects.
- Comes standard with a More Beer Ultimate Sparge Arm, which is one of the best sparge systems available in home brewing. The mash tun has a perforated stainless mash screen that is reinforced for use with pump recirculation. Internally etched volume markers on the kettles makes for simple mash water additions.
- Top of the line homebrew burners that are fast, efficient, reliable and have precision flame control.
- The included boil kettle features an innovative whirlpool maker! This allows the home brewer to leave the hops and trub behind when transferring your wort to your fermentor! The bottom of the boil kettle is tri-clad with a 4mm aluminum core sandwiched between two layers of 304 stainless which helps to eliminate scorching!
What makes this new MoreBeer homebrewing system so incredible is the innovative new digital touch screen brewing control system. This new digital brew rig control system is built around a 7 inch touch screen that lets you control everything from times and temperature to setting reminders for additions throughout the entire home brewing process. They have really brought home brewing into the future with this new digital brewing system. The touch screen control panel allows the home brewer to choose from 3 preset mash schedules and even design their own schedule with up to 5 steps. Best of all, the digital control module maintains the hot liquor tank temperature for you by automatically turning the burner off and on and monitoring the temp with a digital probe. If you are old school or afraid of Sky Net taking over, there is also a manual mode that allows you to over ride the system.
They also have a digital touch screen 3 tier tippy dump version of their new home brewing rig available!
Check out more details on this new MoreBeer homebrewing system by clicking on the following link!